Ladies - Short Program | Page 20 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Short Program

katymay

Medalist
Great performance from Rachael. I just love her SP to death. I don't care about the arm flapping and the frantic step sequence. To me they scream unbridled passion.

Shame about the 2Lz, she left around 4 points off the table with that. Nevermind, still a great performance. Should score around 58-59.

Agree. Thought there was a great deal of energy and some good spins.

L'amour

On the Ice
6 wow.. I like her dress but that hair makes her look like an old lady...kind of like Camila Parker haha

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Cringe! Doubling that lutz not only gets a massive dock on her base values, but took a lot of energy and inspiration out of the rest of the program which she needed to sell it as well as she normally can. Still, 57.22 isn't that bad a score, and she is still in contention for the podium.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
57.22 Not great, but actually better than expected. Her PCS is actually only a point less than Carolina's and Kiira.

Marrymeyunakim

On the Ice
Double-footed the 3A, but 3Lo and 3F-2Lo just fine. I'm not a fan of this SP for Mao. For me the music drones on similar to her Masquerade program, and it really detracts from her soft lyrical nature that her Liebestraume brings out.