ICE DANCE - Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

ICE DANCE - Short Dance

LaLola

On the Ice
Liked the Brits, but somehow the ending looked like an accident. As if she missed his hand and fell down on the ice.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
This audience was quiet during Z/G's program. Wow. Granted, that program is the stuff of nightmares (both creepy and annoying, like a dummy), but this Moscow audience has been startlingly silent for non-Russian skaters the past few days.

smia

Rinkside
Regarding Diaz/Hurtado, since they skated on both the junior and senior levels this season, they had to split their training time between a Viennese Waltz and Golden Waltz, as well as other differences in requirements so I think that's the reason they were so awful.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Regarding Diaz/Hurtado, since they skated on both the junior and senior levels this season, they had to split their training time between a Viennese Waltz and Golden Waltz, as well as other differences in requirements so I think that's the reason they were so awful.

Oh, I agree. They're planning to do it again next season, which is probably wise in terms of improving their skills, but they're probably exhausted with this hyper extended season. Two GP events, Euros, Junior Worlds, Senior Worlds, Qualifying rounds in three of them....

I adore their FD and it sucks we can't see it, though. That opening straight-line lift is a stunner.