Ladies - Long Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

bibi24

Final Flight
I'm really appreciating Cynthia's skating more and more every time I see her. IMO, best PCS so far of these 2 groups. The two popped jumps will hurt bad, unfortunately, maybe more than the fall on the lutz.

Me too. Although jumps weren't there today, her style is really starting to grow on me.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
*Sighs*

Sweden and Canada will go down to 1 spot next year. Unfortunately for the Helgesson sisters, the chances of one of them sneaking into the top 10 again are pretty slim and I wonder if Phaneuf will be such a lock for the team next year with only one spot on the line.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
I hope Murakami skates well. She was screwed over in the SP with the undeserved downgrade on her 3-3. Would also be nice to see Korpi deliver her program without a fall or serious error.

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
Wow. You would think Russian feeds would show the whole competition...
I guess soccer is more important. Not that I should be surprised, but I thought there were different Russian channels...? Like different Russian 2 channels showing different things? I guess not.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I think it would be wise for Mao not to do the 3A today. But I'm sure she will go for it anyway. I'm nervous for her!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Sarah HECKEN (GER)

SP: 12th
Music: Zazdrosc i Medycyna by Wojciech, Smuga Cienia by Wojciech Kilar, Revolutionary Etude performed by Maksim Mrvica
SB: 86.31

3T+3T
3F
2A
3Lo - very crooked, falls, definitely DG <<
LSp
3S+2T+2T
ChSp
3S
2A+2T
FCSp
SlSt
CCoSp

She seems happy with the skate!

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
In true CCTV fashion, tey overran their silly commercials and other sports news, missing Hecken entirely and coming back after Korpi's program had already started. :mad: