Ladies - Long Program | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Makarova score: 105.60, total 167.22 and into 7th. Russia has 3 spots for next year! Who would have thunk?

skatinginbc

Medalist
Thank god, Ksenia MAKAROVA is in 7th. No cheating, only inflated hometown advantage. Well, Alissa should have been 4th.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
If Alissa had landed that lutz clean...she would have had a bronze medal. So close! But 5th isn't shabby, considering everyone had written her off a year ago.

Kissx3

Final Flight
That was actually a really interesting competition, with 1-2 and 3-5 all being so close.

Layfan

Record Breaker
I can't help but be bummed.
Mao didn't do well
Alissa did pretty well but might have one bronze if she hadn't fallen on her fist jump, which is her best when she lands it.
Yuna should have gone to 4CC
The U.S. ladies failed AGAIN to win back the three spots
Ther
But happy for Miki and Carolina. Caro must be over the moon. Good for her.

And overall, Alissa had a good comeback year. Hope she sticks around for another. There still isn't any better American lady except Mirai.

kensal

Rinkside
LOL, so much for Russian conspiracies:)))
God, some people just can't live without them.
I believe this championship has one of the better judging in years. No big controversies.

Marrymeyunakim

On the Ice
Oh I am SO pleased for Miki! She's such a delight, and it's something for Japan to be happy about.

Kim - great first competition back, though had you won (3 mistakes) over Miki who had one mistake, I don't think that would have been justified. Giselle was forgettable, Arirang was beautiful.