Ladies - Long Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Please mess up, Miki. Just fall on something for the love of God. I simply can not do with her awful programs being World Champion material.

fallingsk8er

On the Ice
I'm hoping Gold for Miki, Silver for Yuna, Bronze for Czisny.
Yuna looks sharp, though.... Maybe Alissa should go for a 3/3

CassAgain

On the Ice
True, but she sure had some funny expressions sitting in the K&C....You can't help but to like her. I wish her the best of luck at Stanford next year.

I wish her the best too, and I wish she could have fone out on a better note both for her and for the U.S. situation for next year. The whole thing reminds me of the Grand Prix final.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Ah, Miki. I've had Miki-love all season. She's growing on me again, after a period of a couple of years of meh. I've got her pegged to win this thing, the way she's been skating most of this season's competitions.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Wow... you can't thank God for someone else's pain. That's just wrong.

It's not someone else's pain, it's wanting fair judging. Miki is massively overscored and her making a mistake is the only way to level the playing field.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Miki ANDO (JPN)

SP: 2nd
Music: Piano Concerto in a minor by Edvard Grieg
SB: 134.76

3Lz+2Lo
3Lo
FSSp
CCoSp
ChSp
2A+2T - stepout!
3Lz
3S
3T
2A+2Lo+2Lo
SlSt
FCCoSp

Not as good as she can be, the jumps were not as high as 4CC. But it is enough for a medal, perhaps even gold.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
One thing you can say about her, she manages to keep her feet under her most of the time, and get her rotations in.

Layfan

Record Breaker
wow, Mki! She got the crowd going. Good for her. too bad my feed keeps freezing but something is something.