Ladies - Long Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Rachael has been a little off for most of the season, IMO. I also do not think there is any guarantee whatsoever that Mirai would have done better, as she is inconsistent.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
And with that, the US can kiss goodbye any hope of 3 spots for next year.

ETA: Noticed that somebody above mentioned something about her ankle. Is this something new or has she had this for a number of weeks? Because if it's the latter, I'll be pissed.

She had a bad ankle, foot, or whatever at GP Final and instead of withdrawing to allow a substitute to participate, she tried to stick it out and it was a disaster. She had no business skating at that competition. If I find out she went into this competition already injured/compromised, and selfishly didn't pull out in favor of the next USA substitute, she will lose most of the respect points I had given her in the past.

Last edited:

essiejane

Rinkside
Well -- here's my hopes. Everyone else has a meltdown except Alissa. She wins it, Yuna 2nd, Mao 3rd. Maybe 3 spots for US?

katymay

Medalist
Mao's going to need help from some others' melting down to make the podium. I respect her though, win or lose. I do hope she takes a break and gets something to EAT!

A giant Amen to that. I am finding that I am have difficulty watching her anymore.

ingofan1

Rinkside
rachel flatt

I am sorry Rachel should have not come to world's if she was injured..They should have sent mirai..

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Overall that was a very lame penultimate group. I think I only enjoyed Hecken and some flashes of headcase Korpi and hot&cold Asada.:disapp::disapp:

So Rachael will be 12th, unless Alissa wins the whole thing, the 3rd spot is gone.