Ice Dance - FD | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance - FD

kensal

Rinkside
There were visible stumbles but all depends on judges. Though I hihgly doubt this panel can be forgetful towards Europeans:)

skatingfan04

Final Flight
Lol PJ Kwong on the CBC feed just commented on how good their twizzles were as the replay showed them going completely out of synch.

They score about 94 and fall behind W/P into 3rd. It seems W/P will get their desired top 5 finish. Amazing for them :D

Serious Business

Record Breaker
*** is up with the hi-hat cymbal all over B/S's music track? It's so out of place and rhythm I thought it was a glitch in the audio, but there it is again when they replay the music. I know the rules require a distinct rhythm in the music piece, but that piece of music had plenty of rhythm on its own, and that hi-hat only confused it! I couldn't watch that it was so aggravating.

herios

Medalist
W/P defeat Bobrova and Soloviev, I didn't see this coming:)

Dmitri had some bobblees, and according to PJ Kwong, their material, although beautifully skate could be stronger technically.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
I think the Shubutani's just earned the Bronze with that twizzle sequence, if they keep the rest of this together.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Hurray, Shibs! I just love that program. Couldn't see any mistakes - anyone else? I'm not good at watching ice dance.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
They look like a cute junior team. very good but immature to me.

Haha I'd like to see a junior team with those kind of twizzles/content, and with the nerve to hold their program together like that at their very first Worlds!

jaylee

Medalist
Shibutanis were wonderful! :) Maia had the cutest doll dressed with her own gown given to her.