Ice Dance - FD | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance - FD

Serious Business

Record Breaker
The Shibutanis have unison to die for. And so smooth until they have to do any moves that require speed and flourish, and they just snap into it. They skate as one as a very elegant machine.

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
I find the Shibutanis adorable. They are truly *dancing*! The second half of their programme used a song made famous by Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, and I have read that Astaire's best partner ever had been his sister, Adele, early in his career.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is so wild! Who would have ever thought that the US could possibly medal 2 ice dance teams at Worlds?

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Wonderful performance by the Shibutanis! Yes, the SD them seem juniorish (I think part of it is the styling - hair and outfits), but they are mature looking for the FD to me. Smooth and elegant and lovely.

beep_beep

Medalist
The Shibs are medalling!!!

I'd still have P/B ahead of them overall, but it was very close.
And that FD is just so cute. They are really polished.

So, you got your All-American podium :)

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Three north american ice dance teams in the podium at the world championships. Now, that's history.
I just hope D&W win gold.

L'amour

On the Ice
Shibs are great but they have a kids face thta I don't like, but anyway, I like their Igorish program, way better than their SD

L'amour

On the Ice
Shibs are great but they have a kids face thta I don't like, but anyway, I like their Igorish program, way better than their SD.