Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bin Laden killed

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    What I hope from this is that the US will declare victory and withdraw from Afghanistan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    What I hope from this is that the US will declare victory and withdraw from Afghanistan.
    Honestly, I doubt it will happen anytime soon. But I do hope I am wrong.

I actually have to agree with another poster. It's indeed fishy. On the other hand why would they need to "keep" him alive if he had been dead long time ago? To have the war going? And now, when they realized that it's impossible to have a clean win in such a place as Afghanistan, they declared him dead, and that gives them the reason to finish the war with the full victory! Politics is too always silly...

Yeah, it seems funny to think that President Bush killed him 5 years ago and kept his body on ice just so that President Obama could get the credit.

On the other hand, I am surprised that Obama didn't keep quiet until October of 2012, when he could have pulled Bin Laden's head out of a bag and crushed the Trump-Gingridge ticket.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    I hope so too.

Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    I actually have to agree with another poster. It's indeed fishy. On the other hand why would they need to "keep" him alive if he had been dead long time ago? To have the war going? And now, when they realized that it's impossible to have a clean win in such a place as Afghanistan, they declared him dead, and that gives them the reason to finish the war with the full victory! Politics is too always silly...
    Too funny. I guess even if people saw Bin Laden's dead body, some would still have had doubt on whether that was Bin Laden himself or a Bin Laden look-alike.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    Yeah, it seems funny to think that President Bush killed him 5 years ago and kept his body on ice just so that President Obama could get the credit.

On the other hand, I am surprised that Obama didn't keep quiet until October of 2012, when he could have pulled Bin Laden's head out of a bag and crushed the Trump-Gingridge ticket.
    Math, I always love how you can sum things up.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post

Good way to put it, Math.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Cara, thanks for those sites. While my boss was traveling on business she said she was watching a lot of TV and saw a documentary about the dogs. I really want to see that. A lot of what she was saying was in those pictures in the above site. Thanks again.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707 View Post
    Cara, thanks for those sites. While my boss was traveling on business she said she was watching a lot of TV and saw a documentary about the dogs. I really want to see that. A lot of what she was saying was in those pictures in the above site. Thanks again.
    It's my pleasure. Dogs really are man's best friends, aren't they? I was really moved by the article, too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3