Vote Athlete of the Month on US Sports Academy | Golden Skate

Vote Athlete of the Month on US Sports Academy

Patrick is winning with 94% of the vote, and Miki is winning with 88%. :) Figure skating rules!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Seeing all other male atheletes get identical 1.67% of the votes, I figure they each gets 1 out of 60 votes cast so far. It means mostly figure skating fans have found the voting so far. The tide could change. Go vote.

As was pointed out in the reality shows, 90 percent of vote ins, are by women. How many men voted here? How many athletes know about this contest, and more important, do you really care who wins? :rolleye:

You must have loved the 1916 U.S. Presidential election, Joe. Only men were allowed to vote.

By 1920 -- pffft! -- all downhill from then on. ;)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
You must have loved the 1916 U.S. Presidential election, Joe. Only men were allowed to vote.

By 1920 -- pffft! -- all downhill from then on. ;)

:laugh:

Joe must have a masochistic streak to be so involved in a girly sport he can't get to man up, what with all those wildly popular macho sports out there.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Reading the athlete description on this poll, I've got to say COP :rock: in making figure skating sound so much more exciting. Now a skater can smash records like a real athlete! Such big numbers too. No winning on 5.8. Yippee! A 6.0! Woo hoo!

:laugh:

Joe must have a masochistic streak to be so involved in a girly sport he can't get to man up, what with all those wildly popular macho sports out there.
:mad: I do, I do, I do. Trying to make figure skating a non-girly sport in the US is hopeless and impracticable. No matter who wins any other Event, it will remain Ladies only in popularity, or should I say little girls only. ;);) I must admit, some of those lady enthusiasts do give a cursory look at the Men. Just not like other countries.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I need to bring this thread up again. Patrick is still nicely ahead @ 67.6% but Miki is losing ground fast @ 39.06% vs Stacy Lewis' 30.47. Now I am sure Ms Lewis is a great athlete. She just had her first win in a golf tournament but the main reason she's put up for the vote is she's American. I believe Miki second World Champion title is a greater achievement all things considered. Go vote for figure skating, which needs a profile boost more than golf.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
THEY WON!

Congratulatios, Patrick! :clap:

Congratulations, Miki! :clap:

Figure skating :rock:, in April, 2011! :)

The public may not know CoP, but everybody understands "smashing record"! :laugh: