Thread: Facebook brings Orford and Williams together

News Facebook brings Orford and Williams together

Social media has become an important outlet in many lives as a means of keeping up with and making friends, meeting potential life partners, or simply having a distraction from real life. Sometimes, as in the case of Canadian ice dancers Nicole Orford and Thomas Williams, it can be the starting point of a budding business relationship.

More

Thanks for the article. I am not familiar with this couple, but I like their look!

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    I really like ths young couple, and they're just a sample of the good work Wing & Lowe are doing on the west coast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hSDjWmY5PE

So far ,so good

Is it just me, or does Thomas have a Charlie White thing going for him?

Custom Title
    Not just you. It's the hair.

Banned
    I think Williams look more like Gvendal Peizerat
    I like the girl in this team - she is very fast, have a lot of pasion in her skating.
    And i am happy for Wing-Lowe - they have really strong group og young skaters now and won all gold in juniors and novice ice dancing in Canada.

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    npa.. I agree.

Wing & Lowe look to be developing a very strong school . They kind of took Ice Dance by storm in Canada this year. All of their young teams really stood out.

I ,too , really like Nicole's on ice presence , and I'll be interested to see how they're doing with another year under their belts.

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Thanks for this! Another up and coming Canadian ice dance duo to look forward to seeing!

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    Is it just me, or does Thomas have a Charlie White thing going for him?
    Charlie's hair is partially in emulation of Gwendal, so it's hard to know who Williams is patterning himself after Probably both.

I saw this couple on the Lake Placid streaming TV coverage and found them very impressive indeed, especially for the short time they have been together. I'm glad that they will be able to compete in Juniors for another year internationally. I think they have an excellent chance to medal at Junior Worlds next season.

And I'm so thrilled that Wing and Lowe are doing so well as coaches! I always liked their skating, and they seemed like such nice people.