Faiella/Scali change their minds and want to skate some more! | Golden Skate

Faiella/Scali change their minds and want to skate some more!

alhrayth

Spectator
That is literally the content of the e-mail that landed on my desktop, coming from my most reliable source - Massi himself. Can you say un-retirement? Soooo... now that I'm allowed to post it, I am pretty excited to share the news!
Well... I missed them lots at Worlds, so I'm really curious to see what they will come up with!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
That is some of the best news ever! :party2: :party2:
I hope that they have great health and compete flawlessly next year. I am particularly looking forward to their SD-they are so great at Latin rhythms!

That's spectacular news. I particularly remember their Olympic program with enjoyment. It will be great to see more from them.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
This is wonderful news. You just made my day!! Thank you!

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
The European teams losing their momentum at Worlds no doubt played into Faiella/Scali's decision to come back. They know that the European title is still up for grabs.

herios

Medalist
I'm very happy they changed their minds. They would have got a medal at Euros.

They were
at Euros, but failed to medal after a big mistake in their SD. They came back in the FD however, not nearly enough. The reality was the judges were merciless with them, their FD was much more complex and better skated than a few teams which got higher marks than them.
Hopefuly next year they will come back fresh and re-energized and skate SHARP