btw, Stojko have 2 olympic champions as competitor because he lost to both of them. I don't think it can be used as evidence to "Stojko is not so dominant because he faced a more aggressive competition"......the dispute seems like...
- A is more dominant than B
- That's because B has more aggressive competition
- Why B has more aggressive competition
- Because B has lots of Olympic Champion as competitor
- Why B has Olympic Champion as competitor
- Because B compete with them in Olympic and lost, so his competitor is Olympic Champion
- Then how about A
- Unfortunately, A himself is the Olympic Champion, so he don't have so many Olympic Champion as competitor (Actually A has 2 Oly Champion as competitor as well)
No, i am not saying A's competition is more aggressive than B's, I am just saying there is logical problem by using "competitor's title" as evidence.