Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Virtue & Moir article

Banned
    Look like Americans never post something like that in USA press.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando View Post
    I don't know if I can recall such close Dance rivals being so friendly and respectful of each other.
    If you recall the medal ceremony in Vancouver it is obvious how friendly these teams are.

I think the article was fine and saw nothing wrong with the language.
    ITA! Kudos to both V/M and D/W.

Also, I think it's a compliment to Marina and Igor and the environment they create in Canton.

Quote Originally Posted by npa View Post
    Look like Americans never post something like that in USA press.
    Indeed! Americans never post anything about Figure Skating in the US press, unless at the Olympics. maybe Hirsch does a little in Chicago, but he also points out faults in American skaters. I appreciate that, but most fans, imo, get up tight about his writings.

Gushing only on Forums, please.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    Indeed! Americans never post anything about Figure Skating in the US press, unless at the Olympics. maybe Hirsch does a little in Chicago, but he also points out faults in American skaters. I appreciate that, but most fans, imo, get up tight about his writings.

Gushing only on Forums, please.
    Hirsh calls a spade a spade as he sees it. Doesn't always mean he's right. But he really does enjoy the sport or he wouldn't have continued to cover it for 30 years. His occasional tirades in the press room are wondrous to behold.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by KKonas View Post
    Hirsh calls a spade a spade as he sees it. Doesn't always mean he's right. But he really does enjoy the sport or he wouldn't have continued to cover it for 30 years. His occasional tirades in the press room are wondrous to behold.
    Oops misspelled his name - Hersh. Sorry Phil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2