For Dee: Wen Hair Care System | Golden Skate

For Dee: Wen Hair Care System

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Ok, Ladies - Dee has made a request and I always do what she demands...

Two months ago, I ordered the Wen Hair Care System that was featured on an informercial and it is an awesome product! My hair is curly, bouncy, shiny and healthy. I love it.

Now, I have long, thick, chemically treated, african american hair - which tends to be dryer, thicker and requires alot of love and care than other hair types so I spend tons of money and time on the lion's mane. Since purchasing Wen, I wash it everyday with the Wen stuff, rinse, add another pump or two for leave it and roll out the door. It curls up in ways you wouldn't believe and is simply devine....

My best friend has long long, thin, over processed caucasian hair. She's never met a conditioner she didn't loath and despise. She started using Wen and her hair isn't as greasy and has a lot more body. It also holds a hairstyle for longer than ten minutes. Again, wash, rinse, blow dry and out the door.

My 13 year old son is growing dredds... they are a lot cleaner and less itchy. Plus the hairline is nice and curly...

My intern has perfect hair - thick, shiny, looks good dirty. She used the Wen and now she could be a hair model.

Now, $30 is a bit much for shampoo depending on how much you traditionally spend, but for me its actually saved money because one bottle lasts a long time and I don't have to go to the hairdressers as much... you really should check it out and if you don't like it, send it back. No blood, no foul.

I should send them an invoice for serving as spokes person...

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok, Ladies - Dee has made a request and I always do what she demands.
KW, I think I should start making more demands. :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks so much for that information and you gave a description for almost every kind of hair.

PS: I bet Paula is ordering some. :yay: :yay:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thank you KW for the info. I have medium length natural curly hair that is quite unruly in the summer months. I think I will give it a try.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
My hair is thick and wavy and prone to dryness - I learned through much research that the culprit is Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS ) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Both these ingrediants are in most shampoos and they create a horrible vicious circle of dandruff and dry itchy scalp. I try to buy shampoos without these two ingrediants. I have seen the infomercial for the Wen hair products. What does it contain? Where does one purchase this product?

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
My hair is thick and wavy and prone to dryness - I learned through much research that the culprit is Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS ) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Both these ingrediants are in most shampoos and they create a horrible vicious circle of dandruff and dry itchy scalp. I try to buy shampoos without these two ingrediants. I have seen the infomercial for the Wen hair products. What does it contain? Where does one purchase this product?

Just go to wen.com and all the info you need is on their site. I did not post the link because I don't think GS allows folks to post links regarding product advertising.

heyang

Record Breaker
I know some other people who swear by Wen. One long time user said it's a good idea to watch the video on how to use it correctly - you do need to thoroughly wet your hair before and after applying Wen - can't take an 'Army' shower while using this product.