Thread: Amanda Evora & Mark Ladwig News

Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up Amanda Evora & Mark Ladwig News

It's not posted anywhere 'officially' yet but I was given permission this afternoon to announce that Amanda & Mark WILL be competing again this coming season. I'll post any official news if and when it becomes available but trust me, they will be competing again and I think it's awesome news. I now need to figure out a way to get to San Jose because I haven't made a single plan yet for US Nats (which is very unlike me), LOL

And for anyone who doesn't know me, I run their official website which is why I was told I could start spreading the news even though there isn't an official announcement posted anywhere yet. I have to be very careful with my power, LOL

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Well, I'm glad you used your power to tell us this news! I just love them and am thrilled that they'll continue to skate.

Like subtlety in ice dancing Serious Business's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    They plan on competing together, right? I kid, but it's a relief to know one top US pairs team that's actually sticking together... for now!

0 Not allowed!
    yes they're skating together, goober!

Glad they're sticking it out for another season. It's their's for the taking!

0 Not allowed!
    This is great news. I was a little worried about the possibility of Amanda and Mark not competing next season.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    I hope they have a great season!

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    great news

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    I'm so glad! I've always liked this team and for many years felt so bad for them when they'd *just* miss the podium at Nationals. IMO they should have been on top of the podium at Nationals the past few years. I hope they had a chance to tour a little bit after worlds (to earn some money!). It would be great to see them as US champions next January.