Thread: Amanda Evora & Mark Ladwig News

Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds

Thumbs up Amanda Evora & Mark Ladwig News

It's not posted anywhere 'officially' yet but I was given permission this afternoon to announce that Amanda & Mark WILL be competing again this coming season. I'll post any official news if and when it becomes available but trust me, they will be competing again and I think it's awesome news. I now need to figure out a way to get to San Jose because I haven't made a single plan yet for US Nats (which is very unlike me), LOL

And for anyone who doesn't know me, I run their official website which is why I was told I could start spreading the news even though there isn't an official announcement posted anywhere yet. I have to be very careful with my power, LOL

Custom Title
    Well, I'm glad you used your power to tell us this news! I just love them and am thrilled that they'll continue to skate.

Like subtlety in ice dancing Serious Business's Avatar
    They plan on competing together, right? I kid, but it's a relief to know one top US pairs team that's actually sticking together... for now!

yes they're skating together, goober!

Glad they're sticking it out for another season. It's their's for the taking!

This is great news. I was a little worried about the possibility of Amanda and Mark not competing next season.

On the Ice
    I hope they have a great season!

Custom Title
    great news

Custom Title
    I'm so glad! I've always liked this team and for many years felt so bad for them when they'd *just* miss the podium at Nationals. IMO they should have been on top of the podium at Nationals the past few years. I hope they had a chance to tour a little bit after worlds (to earn some money!). It would be great to see them as US champions next January.