Amanda Evora & Mark Ladwig News | Golden Skate

Amanda Evora & Mark Ladwig News

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
It's not posted anywhere 'officially' yet but I was given permission this afternoon to announce that Amanda & Mark WILL be competing again this coming season. :biggrin: I'll post any official news if and when it becomes available but trust me, they will be competing again and I think it's awesome news. I now need to figure out a way to get to San Jose because I haven't made a single plan yet for US Nats (which is very unlike me), LOL :laugh:

And for anyone who doesn't know me, I run their official website which is why I was told I could start spreading the news even though there isn't an official announcement posted anywhere yet. I have to be very careful with my power, LOL :cool:

Well, I'm glad you used your power to tell us this news! I just love them and am thrilled that they'll continue to skate.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
They plan on competing together, right? I kid, but it's a relief to know one top US pairs team that's actually sticking together... for now!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yes they're skating together, goober! :p :laugh:

Glad they're sticking it out for another season. It's their's for the taking!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
This is great news. :clap::clap: I was a little worried about the possibility of Amanda and Mark not competing next season.

meem

On the Ice
I'm so glad! I've always liked this team and for many years felt so bad for them when they'd *just* miss the podium at Nationals. IMO they should have been on top of the podium at Nationals the past few years. I hope they had a chance to tour a little bit after worlds (to earn some money!). It would be great to see them as US champions next January.