Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Daisuke Takahashi Talks About The Worlds And The Future

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    ^ he does yes! well, i didnt mind, i like them too!

Eurosport guys is an easy transition for me from the greek commentator who likes and finds wonderful almost everybody no matter how they skate( he is retiring now, i seek to get his job ;D), as someone else mentioned, i really like euro guys that they will find something nice to say for even the 24th ranked skater, this works great for me cause I like watching even the last skater on the ranks and hear about their stories. I can see who they like most or not, but I dont listen to negatives and most important they are carefull not comparing much the top skaters, in a negative way I mean..If someones is enthusiastic about skating, it transfers it to you also

^So true. I will take a positive over a negative any day, but that is just me. lol.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    ^ he does yes! well, i didnt mind, i like them too!

Eurosport guys is an easy transition for me from the greek commentator who likes and finds wonderful almost everybody no matter how they skate( he is retiring now, i seek to get his job ;D)

I'd vote for you, Seniorita!

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    thanx, I ll use you for my reference letter! Plus it is an non paid position so i should not have much of a competition. And he is a Plush uber so i guess I have the basic requirements.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8