Thread: PJ's latest: Bryce looking good skating with the Icemen

Custom Title

PJ's latest: Bryce looking good skating with the Icemen

"On the Ice Men!" A quick hi with Bryce D and Dylan M

Nice brotherhood/bromance among the Canadian skaters.

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan! blue dog's Avatar
    It's nice that they're skating for a good cause (and Bryce is still one of my favourite pairs skaters, which is why I selfishly want to see him skate with Caitlin), but the tone of the article annoyed me to no end. They had to mention the beer hockey league, to remind us that they're heterosexuals. Really? I don't care what your sexuality is; I just want to see you skate.

Custom Title
    It never occured to me there were any references to sexuality. What I read was the narative of related activities. Guess it's not something I am so concious about or focus on. *shrugs* I don't read much into it but then I am often surprised at how much people read into my posts. *shrugs*

eta. Doing beer or hockey does not mean someone is not gay either. So, it's rather meaningless as a determiner of one's sexuality.
    Last edited by SkateFiguring; 05-20-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by blue dog View Post
    It's nice that they're skating for a good cause (and Bryce is still one of my favourite pairs skaters, which is why I selfishly want to see him skate with Caitlin), but the tone of the article annoyed me to no end. They had to mention the beer hockey league, to remind us that they're heterosexuals. Really? I don't care what your sexuality is; I just want to see you skate.
    I don’t think there’s any homophobia on the Ice Men at all. They recently retweeted this message on their twitter account:

Today is International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia. Message from @UNAIDS EXD http://bit.ly/mBuk5I #IDAHO
    Anway, there are some videos of the COS ice show practice and the Ice Men’s performance posted on youtube:

COS Awards and Ice Show Practice (2) May 14th 2011

COS Awards and Ice Show Practice (1) May 14th 2011

The Ice Men 2011 COS Award Show

Dylan and Bryce were definitely giving poor Patrick some abuse.

^Thanks. So cute!

Custom Title
    Ooooh Patrick Chan - do a hitchkick
    best line!!!

Tripping on the Podium
    Does anyone know where or when anywebsite will be showing the entire show?