How About Those Canucks!!! | Golden Skate

How About Those Canucks!!!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Wow the Canucks are in the final Stanley Cup playoff round. They are four games away from winning the cup!!! The last few games have been real "nail biters." They played the San Jose Sharks tonight. What a game!! The arena lit up like the final Olympic gold medal game here in Vancouver when it was all over. Go Canucks, go!

http://www.theprovince.com/sports/index.html

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Good for the Canucks, but I think it is a bit much to expect them to sweep the series.

You should rather say they are four wins, not four games, from winning the Stanley Cup.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
meh hockey... apparently the Alaska Aces just won some big cup (the Kelly? I don't know) for the second time in a row and it's a big deal... wake me up for football and figure skating :laugh:

good luck to your team, though.

Ladskater

Record Breaker
Wow! The Canucks are now three games away from winning the coveted Stanley Cup. They beat Boston tonight - One to Nothing in a real gripping game. It's not over yet, but the hockey fans are just as pumped as we all were during the 2010 Olympics here in Vancouver. Go Canucks Go!!

:biggrin:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Let's see how the Canucks do in Boston. GO Bruins!!!!

Ladskater

Record Breaker
Okay, it's over. Vancouver did not win the cup after all, but I do have to give them a round of applause for their effort. It was a tough road. It was the first time in 17 years that the Canucks made it to the Stanley Cup finals - so Bravo!! Let's just say they got the "silver!" Anyway, no wonder Boston won, half of the team was born and raised here in Canuck land and taught how to play the game!! So in a round about way, we do still own the cup...