Kudos to Wing and Lowe | Golden Skate

Kudos to Wing and Lowe

colleen o'neill

Medalist
I don't know if people here have noticed this , but Skate Canada has awarded their annual Competitive Coach of the Year award to Wing and Lowe. well deserved , by the results they've had in the last year .

I'm very excited by their success and looking forward to see how their teams will do next year.

Mods : I couldn't see another thread that I thought would be suitable for this..but by all means amalgamate if you like.

Last edited:
Wing and Lowe were also a great dance team, and as with Lang and Tchernychev, it was impossible to beat the Soviet judges, imo.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I noticed how well their teams were doing! I'm so glad Skate Canada recognized their accomplishments :clap:

twizzle49

Spectator
They are running a fabulous training program here in BC. They expect you to work hard to skate your best, whatever that might be. They are respectful and respected. Two very talented and lovely people.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good for them! Always liked them as a team, and now they're getting recognition for their work with the next generation of ice dancers.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Thanks for this! They so deserve this award. It's about time Wing and Lowe get some recognition for their wonderful contributions to ice dance. They have always had a fantastic work ethic. I know as coaches and mentors, they will shine!

Congratulations Wing and Lowe

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
:agree: to all the above posts and :rock: to Megan and Aaron. Loved them when they competed and admire them now for bringing all their laudable qualities to their coaching, with excellent results and great contribution to Canadian skating.