Thread: Hockey Fans - Not For Me!

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar

Hockey Fans - Not For Me!

Oh, boy these hockey fans are way too wild for me!! I am going back to my skating world, thank you very much!!!!

Custom Title
    Same with our soccer fans here in Italy and I guess the same is about football fans in the USA.

It's a pity that popular sports turn violent when they have a large fanbase.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    I heard that there were some not very pleasant demonstrations after the Bruins won the cup last night. Is that true?

well Vancouver saw riots last night after the Canucks lost....

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Yes, I am absolutely ashamed to say that this is true. However, it is not the fans themselves that caused the rioting, but a horrific bunch of protesters that love to gather here after, during and before events to ruin it for the city. These are the "no goodnicks" who were protesting the Olympics. We had such a huge police and security detachment for the Olympics that nothing like this much happened. Unfortunately the police did not anticipate such a huge outbreak after the game. It's like a nightmare. We were of course, all upset that the Vancouver Canucks lost the cup final, but no one expected this kind of behavior. It's unbelievable and unacceptable.