Kriengkrairut and Giulietti-Schmitt are ready for the spotlight | Golden Skate

Kriengkrairut and Giulietti-Schmitt are ready for the spotlight

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
With many high profile skating partnerships coming to an end for one reason or another this year, US ice dancers Lynn Kriengkrairut and Logan Giulietti-Schmitt are quietly going about their business preparing for the new season.

More

skfan

Final Flight
thank you for this. i'm really rooting for them to make the world team behind D/W and the Shibutanis this year :) last year i preferred them to chock/zuerlein at nationals, and this year i already prefer them to the (rumored) chock/bates.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
I loved this team as soon as I saw them (such fantastic chemistry) and am glad you posted this. Just one thought

We enjoy any opportunity to compete internationally. Any international exposure is an excellent opportunity to get feedback to help us prepare for the season ahead.

Is from the article, but not attributed to either skater (but feels like a quote from one of them). It's about two-thirds the way through.

clairecloutier

Final Flight
thank you for this. i'm really rooting for them to make the world team behind D/W and the Shibutanis this year :) last year i preferred them to chock/zuerlein at nationals, and this year i already prefer them to the (rumored) chock/bates.

Chock/Bates?? What about Emily Samuelson? Please, do tell more about this rumor . . .

austrian_waltz

Rinkside
I guess only Emily performed at Skate for Hope this weekend when she and Evan were shceduled to perform together, so rumors are flying. That's all I know. I haven't been able to find any Skate for Hope reports and have just heard a lot of gossip. I hope with all my heart it isn't true.

Me too - I love S/B, and Emily is the most adorable female ice dancer out there, IMO. I would hate for that partnership to break up.

skfan

Final Flight
Chock/Bates?? What about Emily Samuelson? Please, do tell more about this rumor . . .

footwork on FSU predicted the chock/bates pairing. now i can't seem to locate the post to properly quote from it. then somebody else said that footwork usually knows what's going on.

at skate for hope though S/B were registered only emily showed to skate alone, which further fueled speculation. i still hold out hope that it won't come to that, i really wanted to see S/B skate to an american in paris. but there you have it.

it was also on FSU where i first read predictions of denney/coughlin pairing up and chock/zuerlein splitting, so i guess i assumed the worst. well, what 's 'worst' to me might be what's best to chock fans--who can say? :)

Last edited: