Figure skating association game | Page 56 | Golden Skate

Figure skating association game

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
I'm a little confused about what we're posting but I thought we were posting bad costumes. I'm going to keep with that one.

Chait & Sakhnovsky's 2003 OD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Chait_sakhnovsky.jpg

I posted Stephane's "Poeta" program because the previous post was about him (I :love: that program).

I thought that pic would be the one with Galit's white feather dress, but these are pretty bad.

Israeli ice dance team

'Kay, sorry to interrupt, but I thought the purpose of an association game was to give your association with the last thing posted, no? So if someone posts "bad costumes" and then the next person posts "Brian Joubert's 1492 costume" then the post after that can be about anything associated with Joubert's 1492. It could be another bad costume if that's where your mind goes, but it could also be something to do with a different program of Joubert's, or it could be someone else who's skated to 1492 like Elvis Stojko, or whatever. Doesn't have to be a bad costume again, although it could be. So Lambiel's zebra shirt ---> Lambiel's Poeta works; those two things are associated.

[/end of interruption]

So anyways, assuming that's what we're doing...Israeli dance team ---> Schindler's List soundtrack. (Zaretskis skated to it in 2010. So I guess we're off bad costumes now, as I don't recall any associated with that music. I could be mistaken though.)

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
'Kay, sorry to interrupt, but I thought the purpose of an association game was to give your association with the last thing posted, no?

You're correct...it's just me I get confused easily. :laugh: :laugh:

Back to game:

Paul Wylie's Schindler's List program

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is Elena Liashenko considered Russian or Ukranian (seriously, I don't know for sure).

If she's Ukranian, I'll go with Viktor Petrenko.