Single Event Tickets | Golden Skate

Single Event Tickets

mariposa

Rinkside
I'm wondering when single event tickets will be on sale for Skate Canada...any info would be appreciated..

Arianne

On the Ice
I was just coming here to post the same question. I'd love to go to the whole event, but I can get that much time off of work so I just wanted to buy specific event tickets. I remember that they said they would sell event tickets if Skate Canada didn't sell out. Do GP events ever sell out? I know skating is pretty popular in Canada, but I still doubt it would sell out. Yes, any info on the subject would be great. I hope to get there for some of the competition!

Arianne

On the Ice
Single tickets are available now, but I just went for the gold and bought an all event ticket!!!! Can't wait!!!!

Ilvskating

Final Flight
for sale: Lady and pair Short, Men &Dance SP, 2 extra tickets

I have two extra tickets for skate Canada International, ladies 7pair Sort Program. Section 16, C105 and C106. Face value $32.33, came as part off all event tickets, lower than individual ticket price. Price negotiable. Please pm me if interested.

Also have Men & Dance SP, two tickets, same seats.

I'm going, so if anybody want them, there is no need for ticket pick up or delivery. I can give you the tickets in person at the entrance. Please PM me if interested.

Last edited: