Mroz's quad Lutz | Golden Skate

Mroz's quad Lutz

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Pretty cool. I'm assuming it doesn't count officially in the records book. Hopefully later this season?

MrScroogeMcDuck

On the Ice
Correct. Mroz will be competing at NHK and Cup of Russia, so hopefully he'll make it into the record books at one of those.

jcoates

Medalist
It will be interesting to see if Rippon also goes for it as he's said he will. With Mroz having landed one cleanly in public now, the gauntlet has been thrown down. I hope they both succeed.

LuCN

Rinkside
oh,Tom Z didn't lie this time ~

but I hope Mroz's performance will be better...seems he had Jeffrey Buttle choreographed his SP and LP.

christinaskater

Medalist
I hope he has more ballet lessons and try to be more artistic in my opinion. I think he has so much potential to really make a name for himself. The key now is to focus on his artistry.

mskater93

Record Breaker
Ballet and artistry aren't accounted for in scoring. Don't tell me presentation/execution, interpretation, and choreography because those just follow in line with the skating skills score to some extent.

lcd

Match Penalty
Hope he gets credit for the jump. Talented jumper for sure. Unfortunately not as brilliant in other dimensions of his skating but he is still very young and seems to have the "equipment" and opportunities to improve. It IS after all, singles. Jumps. Matter.

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
I had to look a few times, the height makes it look like a triple but he rotates so fast! Hopefully he can land it in the future, it would be great for him to have a "first" in the record books.

emma

Record Breaker
pretty amazing to watch - congrats to him and best of luck this season!