Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who's going?

Who's going?

I get to go this year!!! This will be my first Grand Prix event and I'm soooo excited! Who else will be going? I'm driving up from Michigan. Can't wait to see Weaver/Poje!

can't come down to Earth prettykeys's Avatar
    I'm going. I'm only attending the Saturday events, though. I couldn't shell out for the entire event tickets.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Lucky both of you!

Yes, I feel lucky! This will be my first live skating competition. In the past, school, work, or life (or the lack of a car and driving license) prevented me from attending. As luck would have it this year, nothing's in the way of the schedule this time and it is only an hour's drive away from my home. There are phenomenal entries in all the disciplines. I will have to take a separate sac for gifts for all the skaters I want to support--and there are so many!

I'm going!!!

Custom Title
    I'm going! For the free skates, at least. I have to miss the short programs on Friday. I'm SO excited. I've never been to an actual competition before, and the roster is just amazing. I can't wait!

Wootwoot, guys! I'm excited!

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan04 View Post
    I'm going! For the free skates, at least. I have to miss the short programs on Friday. I'm SO excited. I've never been to an actual competition before, and the roster is just amazing. I can't wait!
    hehehehe same for me

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    I was lucky to attend 2 Skate Canadas. The first being in Mississauga where it is being held this year. I got to see Alexei's final skate. It was great because Plushenko was skating and Alexei was in the stands watching and I saw Plushy looking his way. Those 2 right up to the end. The next time was in Halifax Nova Scotia. I loved it there.

Banned
    Still debating if I should go as I've never gone to one before.

Which one would you prefer?

Short Men/Dance (Fri) or Long Men? (Sat)

jettasian, it depends on what seats you could get for either Friday or Saturday, I'd say. Even I was kinda late to grab them about a week ago...I'm a few rows up. I don't know what the seating availability looks like now.

Banned
    I checked Ticketmaster on-line, it's only the side...which I don't like. I really hate Ticketmaster, $12 service fee is blatantly rip-of!

Custom Title
    I'm going! All event! Can't wait for Friday!

By the way, I have two extra tickets for skate Canada International, ladies & pair Sort Program. Section 16, C105 and C106. Face value $32.33, came as part of all event tickets, lower than individual ticket price. Price negotiable. Please pm me if interested. Also there are three official practice tickets for tomorrow available.
    Last edited by Ilvskating; 10-26-2011 at 06:09 PM.

On the Ice
    I am also going hubby just surprised me with tickets for free Dance Fianle and Parade of Champs....God I love that man!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reaal1 View Post
    I am also going hubby just surprised me with tickets for free Dance Fianle and Parade of Champs....God I love that man!
    Can I steal your man?

On the Ice
    no I am keeping him

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast