Who's going? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Who's going?

Ilvskating

Final Flight
NP about my report, it was very fun. :biggrin: Ilvskating, how did you get those autographs? I was too newb and "getting my feet wet" that I didn't know how I could go about getting autographs.

well, mostly luck and I can recognize them off ice without all that makeups and costumes:) Most of them I met in the corridor and I got a few while they did the victory lap. I met some near the big bus (two by shear luck and another 4 while we waited deliberately:)) Javier was very cute and nice! I also met with three skaters that did not compete in the competition. Alissa Czisny was super beautiful and super nice!

prettykeys

Medalist
^ Whaaa?? Alissa Czisny was at Skate Canada!?

And...hehe. I would have been too shy to ask for Liza's autograph in the hallway...wouldn't want to feel like I am imposing. *blush*

Ilvskating

Final Flight
^ Whaaa?? Alissa Czisny was at Skate Canada!?

And...hehe. I would have been too shy to ask for Liza's autograph in the hallway...wouldn't want to feel like I am imposing. *blush*

It took me three all-event experience to get over the nerve a bit, still I really choose not to disturb them when they apparently not in the mood:)