Plushenko's newest injury - a broken finger | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Plushenko's newest injury - a broken finger

seniorita

Record Breaker
So, he fell without doing a jump that badly?
I had broken a toe falling of a chair in my school and I certainly didnt do a quad causing that!

Through the years Evgeni has been multiple injured because of anything but the jumps (directly), I know he has competed with broken arm before, I remember once seriously when his blade was caught on a footwork on Prince on ice some 8 years ago and cause him been injured in 2003-2004 season.
The rest of his injuries are worrying though.

Btw, the boy is Egor, the son of Plushenko.
The mum has changed ALOT since I remember her in some documentaries when they were married and her pictures are...strange to say the least.. But the boy is cute, hadnt seen him since he was months old, has the Plushy nose!:)

prettykeys

Medalist
Divorce can be fast if kids are not involved, I digged up an old article from the Russian press. Here they say that her relationships with her second husband didn't go well, she took "Plushenko" last name and got a new passport. The article doesn't say that the divorce with the second husband is legally finalized. www.kp.ru/daily/24475/633489/ Her fresh pics with hair blonde can be seen on her page in the Russian social net vkontakte. I am not sure if the direct link to social nets can be posted on GS. If not, they will delete it, if yes- here: http://vkontakte.ru/m.ermak#/photos58244938 Btw, the boy is Egor, the son of Plushenko. :)
A little desperate, is she?

And, ew. http://cs10756.vkontakte.ru/u58244938/-6/x_003c4292.jpg

gmyers

Record Breaker
This one should be much more competitive for Plushenko than 2010 nationals was I bet. With Voronov healthier and Zhan Bush doing better Menshov could fall off the podium.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
So, he fell without doing a jump that badly?

Dick Button walked out on the ice a few years ago, slipped and fell and ended up with a major concussion... the man's a two time olympic champion. it happens to the best of them.

bestskate8

On the Ice
Happy birthday Evgeni Plushenko!

Whish you happy and lucky comeback and get your gold in Sochi Olympics 2014!:thumbsup: