Dear NanSinger... | Golden Skate

Dear NanSinger...

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I realize this holiday season is going to be a very rough time for you after the loss of your husband this summer.

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are still with you.

God Bless,

Paula

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Let me echo those thoughts, Paula..........Nan, we're here for you if you need us...............42

Yes, indeed Nan. We may get distracted by important topics like whose fingers are the best on their spiral;) but in all seriousness, our thoughts are with you and we are here for you anytime.

And thanks to Paula for starting this thread.
{{{{Hugs}}}}
Rgirl

Cinderella on Ice

Bless you, Fairy Godmother, I'm Having a BALL!
On the Ice
Yes, Nan, we're all thinking of you and wishing you the strength you need during this holiday season.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I agree with all of the above. Our hearts are with you and hoping you are able to cope. Holidays are some of the worst.
Will keep you in my prayers.

NanSinger2

On the Ice
Thank you all so much.

I appreciate the warm thoughts. I'm doing the best I can to get through this month. It was so thoughtful of Paula to remember and write. I miss visiting this board and didn't realize how many really wonderful people have touched my life through it. Maybe in the new year there will be fewer tears.

Again, thank you so much. You have no idea how much it's needed.

Lcp88

On the Ice
I'm sorry about your husband Nan. You guys are in my prayers this season.
Laura

JOHIO2

Medalist
Nan,

Let me add my best wishes for you and your family. The holidays are some of the hardest days after a death in the family. I remember getting through the numb and then pain and feeling sorta OK until some real zings of sorrow at the holidays. Time does heal, eventually.

Hang in there. It does get better.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Hi Nan,

Just wanted to add my prayers for you at this time. I'm so glad you checked in with us--we really are thinking of you.