Television? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Television?

herios

Medalist
Back to annoying times with the CBC....( but not as annoying as when they used to show things a month later..:)) 12:30 AM Monday ( pacific) , they'll show the pairs and women's free skate. I can't find any mention of the men's SP.
Maybe they think we don't care because Canada has no entry..????

They started with the Men SP today, 4 of them.

AnnikinSolo

Rinkside
Is there somewhgere else I can get complete live coverage than on CnopT2? The VPN I have to use to bypass geoblocking keeps disconnecting, and I am getting very irritated having to reconnect to the VPN, then to the stream. This is happening on two Russian VPNs I have subscriptions to, and the VPN operators have to me that a lot of people are using them to connect to CnopT2. They must be the only place to get SA online, from all the traffic these Russian VPN services are getting from people wanting to watch SA. At least Universal has all the other GP events available online with a subscription.

Ruffles78

On the Ice
Back to annoying times with the CBC....( but not as annoying as when they used to show things a month later..:)) 12:30 AM Monday ( pacific) , they'll show the pairs and women's free skate. I can't find any mention of the men's SP.
Maybe they think we don't care because Canada has no entry..????

That's actually Central Time according to the schedule. Actually I'm confused. Are Central Daylight Time and Central Standard Time the same thing? Ugh.

Last edited: