Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Television?

Rooting for Adrian, Javi and Kevin R!!! :) aemeraldrainc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PolymerBob View Post
    Can you get Eurosport online in the U.S.?
    I got this from FSU:

http://onlinetvi.com/de/eurospot-2-online/

Not sure if it's gonna work. Might be geo-blocked.
    But we can always try as competition gets closer.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ajjcanada View Post
    CBC's schedule is here: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/figureskating/broadcast/

CBC has the rights to the non-Skate Canada ISU events, so they are covering Skate America. CTV has Skate Canada and Nationals, I believe, so finding things this year will be a flip back and forth between broadcasters.....At least they look like they'll all be covered.

Skate america schedule:
    Sat Oct 22 - 3:00 PM - Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix Skate America - Dance Short & Men's Free Programs
    Sun Oct 23 - 2:00 PM - Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix Skate America - Women's Short, Pairs Short, and Dance Free Programs
    There are quite a few missing, the Men SP, Ladies and Pairs Free

Custom Title
    I downloaded SopCast which enables me to watch live TVs from different countries in the world. Haven't found the European network that broadcasts Eurosport yet but got sucked into CCTV's doggie sport competition. Interesting that the same training schedule for human is similarly applied to the dogs. i.e. intense training to peak 10 days before and decrease it and stop traininging all together 3 days before competion. etc.

OK I better get back to channel hunting. You can download SopCast from their website. I got mine from Cnet.

BTW, given a choice from languages you don't understand, I recommend Chinese CCTV5 because they don't talk during the performances.

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    Back to annoying times with the CBC....( but not as annoying as when they used to show things a month later..) 12:30 AM Monday ( pacific) , they'll show the pairs and women's free skate. I can't find any mention of the men's SP.
    Maybe they think we don't care because Canada has no entry..????

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by colleen o'neill View Post
    Back to annoying times with the CBC....( but not as annoying as when they used to show things a month later..) 12:30 AM Monday ( pacific) , they'll show the pairs and women's free skate. I can't find any mention of the men's SP.
    Thanks, more than nothing

Custom Title
    just noticed there's already all this first day on youtube (men SP and SD): http://www.youtube.com/user/sprsumm#g/u

Custom Title
    They started with the Men SP today, 4 of them.

Tripping on the Podium
    Is there somewhgere else I can get complete live coverage than on CnopT2? The VPN I have to use to bypass geoblocking keeps disconnecting, and I am getting very irritated having to reconnect to the VPN, then to the stream. This is happening on two Russian VPNs I have subscriptions to, and the VPN operators have to me that a lot of people are using them to connect to CnopT2. They must be the only place to get SA online, from all the traffic these Russian VPN services are getting from people wanting to watch SA. At least Universal has all the other GP events available online with a subscription.

somehow these russian links don't seem to work like last year, why aren't there any other links?

On the Ice
    That's actually Central Time according to the schedule. Actually I'm confused. Are Central Daylight Time and Central Standard Time the same thing? Ugh.
    Last edited by Ruffles78; 10-23-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2