Sasha Cohen - Project Runway repeat tonight Fri. | Golden Skate

Sasha Cohen - Project Runway repeat tonight Fri.

heyang

Record Breaker
I'm pretty sure it's the episode where the designers make a dress for her. Episode is titled On Thin Ice... tonight at 10pm eastern on style network.

I missed it, alas. But I remember that episode. I found the dress she chose to be unflattering and preferred that lovely turquoise one done by Chloe Dao, the eventual winner. It was such fun to see Sasha on Project Runway.

heyang

Record Breaker
I missed it the 1st time around; so, I'm glad I caught it this time.

I agree with you - I thought Choe's was beautiful and different - the style has been quite prevalent at dance recitals and skirts and dresses since that season of PR. I really didn't like the winning outift, but it seems to be a style that she favors with illusion fabric cleavage.

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
I missed it, alas. But I remember that episode. I found the dress she chose to be unflattering and preferred that lovely turquoise one done by Chloe Dao, the eventual winner. It was such fun to see Sasha on Project Runway.

I wanted Chloe's to win in that episode too! Sasha chose such a boring, safe typical skating dress. And from what I've read over the years she never even wore it at any events.