Ice Dance - FD! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance - FD!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
well, tomorrow the coverage is on universal, so you'll get it tomorrow at least! and that is so weird you can't get it on antenna... when we were just on rabbit ears that's all we were sure we'd get lol

cornell08

Final Flight
Regular Romeo and Juliet music is bad enough let alone this cheesy voiced over 'modern' version...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ugh. not a fan of this version of Romeo and Juliet... probably because I hated the movie lol

DianaSelene

Medalist
Their music reminds me of Fusar-Poli Margaglio's program which was tons better. That had speed and passion- everything this program didn't have.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
I don't get that Romeo and Juliet. If they're trying to really modernize it, why are they using a soundtrack to a film that's dated, but not dated enough to be retro. And for all the early 90's electronic music touches, the choreography was very staid and traditional. A bad concept with even worse execution.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I don't get that Romeo and Juliet. If they're trying to really modernize it, why are they using a soundtrack to a film that's dated, but not dated enough to be retro. And for all the early 90's electronic music touches, the choreography was very staid and traditional. A bad concept with even worse execution.

I don't think they were modernizing it, they were just telling the story of the "modern" romeo and juliet movie with Leo DiCaprio and Clare Danes from the 90s(?) which was a lame movie... so I guess the choreography was spot on? (aka lame?)

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
well, tomorrow the coverage is on universal, so you'll get it tomorrow at least! and that is so weird you can't get it on antenna... when we were just on rabbit ears that's all we were sure we'd get lol

hehe. Yup! Can't wait!

Poor Fabian! He looks so tired. :(

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Ra preserve us! There's more to Egyptian dance than Walk Like An Egyptian. And almost none of that music was Egyptian. A shallow, ignorant and buffoonish program from Nathalie and Fabian.

lavender

Record Breaker
I hope Fabian has a break to get better.

I didn't know I felt about their program. It felt a little generic...nothing new I guess. I don't know..I like them but it seems they have a rep for making mistake according to the commentators. I wasn't sure since I haven't closely follow them.