Hi- can anyone tell me if there will be ladies long on any feed tomorrow? | Golden Skate

Hi- can anyone tell me if there will be ladies long on any feed tomorrow?

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Hi- can anyone tell me if there will be ladies long on any feed tomorrow?

can anyone tell me the link of any live feed or even location for watching tapes from skate america? thhanks

It will be on IN at 5:45 pm Eastern Daylight time but you have to be in the US and subscribe ($40/yr... lots of events included).

Vash01

Medalist
If you are in the USA-

It's not too late to subscribe to IN, since this is only the first competition of the year.

I plan to see it on icenetwork this afternoon, but I am going to miss 75% of the live coverage due to a conflicting appointment. I will watch the videos on IN later.

AnnikinSolo

Rinkside
You could try subscribing to a VPN in Russia and watching it on sportbox, but between the VPN constantly disconnecting, and sportbox not starting the feed right away, I am get quite irritated. Sportbox did not turn on the stream until well into the ladies short, and I missed the skates of Joelle Forte and Caroline Zhang because sportbox was late in turning the stream on. When it does work, the sportbox coverage is pretty good.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Is there ladies long on now? live online feed that works? 3;33 est help please

hi all, saw yesterday on nbc-no ladies/pairs! my faves...any skating live now on line? bless yous, !:think: