Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 312

Thread: LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread

  1. #1
    Custom Title christinaskater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Sydney, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    1,467

    LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread

    This is the ladies long thread!

  2. #2
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    756
    Is this on TV? I saw the men's and ice dancing on NBC, but all they're showing is stupid rubgy.

    http://www.parom.tv/sport2 is sooo choppy.


    AHHHHH I'm in such a frenzy!!!

  3. #3
    and... World Peace! Tonichelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Kenai, AK
    Posts
    18,654
    Quote Originally Posted by brightphoton View Post
    Is this on TV? I saw the men's and ice dancing on NBC, but all they're showing is stupid rubgy.

    http://www.parom.tv/sport2 is sooo choppy.


    AHHHHH I'm in such a frenzy!!!
    it's being broadcast on universal sports. Will start soon, I believe...

  4. #4
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    it's being broadcast on universal sports. Will start soon, I believe...
    Pairs is about to start right now, and ladies is right after!

  5. #5
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    756
    NOooooooo not Universal! I knew I should have purchased a digital TV converter.

  6. #6
    Custom Title alexeifan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    294
    I'm very excited for the long program. Wonder if Alissa will wear the white dress again like she did for the Japan Open? I found that program so stunning with that dress. Here's hoping she lands the 3L/3T combo. I think she will win. Can't wait to see Zhang as well, excited for her 3R-3R, she is just getting so much better, I'm very proud.

  7. #7
    Like subtlety in ice dancing Serious Business's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,452
    British Eurosport link here: http://www.hahasport.com/v-2/10/190/v-319153.html

    Says it's going to show some of the SPs, then the LP.

  8. #8
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by alexeifan View Post
    I'm very excited for the long program. Wonder if Alissa will wear the white dress again like she did for the Japan Open? I found that program so stunning with that dress. Here's hoping she lands the 3L/3T combo. I think she will win. Can't wait to see Zhang as well, excited for her 3R-3R, she is just getting so much better, I'm very proud.
    Zhang will not do the 3Lo-3Lo because she's not doing 3T or 3S and is only planning 5 triples (so she has to repeat the loop in different places)

  9. #9
    Custom Title LeCygne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by Serious Business View Post
    British Eurosport link here: http://www.hahasport.com/v-2/10/190/v-319153.html

    Says it's going to show some of the SPs, then the LP.
    Thanks so much for the link!! It's finishing up the SPs, so it won't be long now!

  10. #10
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    246
    thanks burntBREAD. i was thinking that she wouldn't add the 3-3 into her program yet. She might add it for nationals while she tries to get her 3T and 3S more consistent. After all, this one GP event is very important for her so she should go for consistency.

  11. #11
    Tripping on the Podium JDLutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    also known as DimaToe
    Posts
    59
    Elene's opening 3Lutz was just too bad she's adding up the mistakes again

  12. #12
    More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,702
    Gedevanishvili (GEO)

    Music: Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber

    3Lz+2T
    1F
    2A+2T+2T
    2T+2T
    FSSp
    3Lz - stepout
    3S
    ChSp
    3T - twofooted
    CCoSp
    SlSt
    FCCoSp

  13. #13
    skating philosopher
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    7,995
    Well lots of mistakes from Elene, but she really fought for the second half. I'm hoping she'll get better as the season progresses.

    ETA: 97.61 is actually not too bad considering the mistakes.
    Last edited by Mrs. P; 10-23-2011 at 05:01 PM.

  14. #14
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,353
    British Eurosport makes me want to curse when they periodically place an ad full cntre on the screen while dimming the on going program. You can't close it for 25 seconds. #$%^! There you go.

    I'm happy to hear the Brit commentating and the feed is otherwisw quite good, but the imposed ad in the middle of a skate is infuriating.

  15. #15
    "Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Storybrooke, Maine
    Posts
    3,674
    Oh, I hope Valentina skates well. She told Jason she needs more time. I hope her time is now.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •