ChSp
3F - hard fall again
3Lo+2T - fall
SlSt
2A
LSp - the original pearl

Layfan

Record Breaker
Darn, Caroline. But I hope she can take the good with the bad. She still looks faster and stronger to me overall.

gold12345

Medalist
Poor Caroline :( Gorgeous last spin at least. After that last fall, she looked almost out of it, like she was confused or something. It was strange.

JDLutz

Rinkside
Too bad about Zhang's LP, but still better than anything she put out last year, she is progressing, which is what matters. So did Viktoria just earn a medal?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
This is crazy -- Elene still has the highest FS score for the night. This goes to show why you have to FIGHT for your program because you never know what your competitors will do.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Watching Zhang is kind of sobering, considering all the buzz that the skating world is making about the Russian "wonderbabies". So far none of those have hit 16.

But I admire Zhang for putting in so much work, trying to improve. It can't be easy.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Vika medals!

Caroline has vastly improved her basic skating, but her 2axel and 3lutz still needs a lot of work. And her spins are way off from what they used to be.

JDLutz

Rinkside
OMG!!!!! Carolina's LP music is Piano concerto 23, I Love this piece, had been hoping someone would skate to it. this just made my week !!!!!:D

Commentators said it was #27, but im pretty sure the first part was concerto #23.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Carolina Kostner (ITA)

Music: Allegro, Cello Concerto in B Minor, op. 104-1 by Antonin Dvorak

3Lo
3F - nice!
ChSp
2A
FCSp
2A+2T - nice, should have been 2A+3T?
3T+2T
3S
3S+2T+1Lo - shaky in between
SlSt
...Eurosport feed "#/&#¤!!...
CCoSp

Nice program

beep_beep

Medalist
Kostner's program is so lovely!
I'd wish she used her arms better, but still. Wonderful music choice, and a super skate to boot!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Very charming skate from Kostner! She's beaming at the end and she has not left much room for error on Czisny's part. Only error came on last jumping pass; otherwise, perfection! Brilliant program and performance! She could win this! :love: