LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread | Golden Skate

LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread

alexeifan

On the Ice
I'm very excited for the long program. Wonder if Alissa will wear the white dress again like she did for the Japan Open? I found that program so stunning with that dress. Here's hoping she lands the 3L/3T combo. I think she will win. Can't wait to see Zhang as well, excited for her 3R-3R, she is just getting so much better, I'm very proud.

burntBREAD

Medalist
I'm very excited for the long program. Wonder if Alissa will wear the white dress again like she did for the Japan Open? I found that program so stunning with that dress. Here's hoping she lands the 3L/3T combo. I think she will win. Can't wait to see Zhang as well, excited for her 3R-3R, she is just getting so much better, I'm very proud.

Zhang will not do the 3Lo-3Lo because she's not doing 3T or 3S and is only planning 5 triples (so she has to repeat the loop in different places)

icellist

On the Ice
thanks burntBREAD. i was thinking that she wouldn't add the 3-3 into her program yet. She might add it for nationals while she tries to get her 3T and 3S more consistent. After all, this one GP event is very important for her so she should go for consistency.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Gedevanishvili (GEO)

Music: Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber

3Lz+2T
1F
2A+2T+2T
2T+2T
FSSp
3Lz - stepout
3S
ChSp
3T - twofooted
CCoSp
SlSt
FCCoSp

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well lots of mistakes from Elene, but she really fought for the second half. I'm hoping she'll get better as the season progresses.

ETA: 97.61 is actually not too bad considering the mistakes.

Last edited:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
British Eurosport makes me want to curse when they periodically place an ad full cntre on the screen while dimming the on going program. You can't close it for 25 seconds. #$%^! There you go.

I'm happy to hear the Brit commentating and the feed is otherwisw quite good, but the imposed ad in the middle of a skate is infuriating.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, I hope Valentina skates well. She told Jason she needs more time. I hope her time is now.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
British Eurosport makes me want to curse when they periodically place an ad full cntre on the screen while dimming the on going program. You can't close it for 25 seconds. #$%^! There you go.

I'm happy to hear the Brit commentating and the feed is otherwisw quite good, but the imposed ad in the middle of a skate is infuriating.

It's from the website hosting the pirated stream. If you're using FireFox as a browser, use adblock: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/ to get rid of it. There's Adblock on other browsers but from my experience they do an incomplete job of blocking ads in streams.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Valentina Marchei (ITA)

Music: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Minnie the Moocher by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Jumping Jack by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

3Lz - twofooted
3F
3S+2T - turn in between
CCoSp
LSp
ChSp
3Lz+2T
3T
2A - a bit scratchy landing
3S - fall
SlSt
FSSp

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Very sexy (by figure skating standards) performance from Valentina. Good presence of mind to add that 2t to her second 3lutz (which was beautifully done, unlike her first one). A strong and confident performer. She gives shoutouts to Yuka, Jeremy and Adam back in Detroit!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Marchei should be pleased with that. She finally got that Lutz toward the end in combination. Good girl! I'm glad she is so happy in her new surroundings in Detroit!