LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread | Page 2 | Golden Skate

LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Last edited:

Medusa

Record Breaker
I applaud this decent effort by Joshi. BUT - what's with the hair? And that dress? And the trashy pseudo music? Plus, after Elene and Valentina she looks really slow.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Joshi Helgesson (SWE)

Music: Romeo and Juliet (soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong
Romeo and Juliet by Sergei Prokofiev performed by Vanessa Mae

3Lz+2T
3Lo
3T
FCSp
ChSp
3Lz
3T+2T
3S
FCCoSp
2A+2A+SEQ
CiSt
CCoSp

Her skating is a bit jerky and unrefined, but she landed all her jumps!

badknees

Medalist
Is anyone watching on universal sports. I just now ordered the channel, finally on directv, but it's got black at the top and bottom, so the picture is narrow and not a good quality at all. Is this the way Universal sports broadcasts? Is it because I have HDTV and it's not being broadcast that way?

Serious Business

Record Breaker
In Joshi's Romeo and Juliet story, Romeo stabbed himself in the eyes rather than look at that dress.

That score! Tiny jumps leading to downgrades?

ANW

On the Ice
thank you so much! it works for me.

just one thing, the page keeps saying missing xvid coded need to download blah blah blah, and it tried to install some .exe file on my computer, very suspicious. I ignored it and it went away after 30 seconds, the code warning turned out to be an online advert.

British Eurosport link here: http://www.hahasport.com/v-2/10/190/v-319153.html

Says it's going to show some of the SPs, then the LP.

beep_beep

Medalist
Is it just me or has Makarova has slimmed down considerably?

Also, WTH with the costume??? I know it's supposed to be Marilyn Monroe, but eeeek...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Ksenia Makarova (RUS)

Music: Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
I Wanna Be Loved By You

3F - hard fall
3T+2T
3Lo
ChSp
LSp
3Lo+2T+2Lo
3S+2T - twofooted
2A - stepout
2A - hand down
FSSp
SlSt
CCoSp

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Why has Scott's voice gone all raspy? Is there something wrong with him?

I haven't noticed a change other than I think he is trying to be quieter and not as "annoyingly loud" as people have complained about over the last few years... other than that, not hearing much of a difference. He did have a health scare earlier last year when he had surgery relating to his brain tumor... but actually I think that was closer to two years ago now (?) so AFAIK he's doing better than he's been in a while.

Iscariot

On the Ice
whats going on with Ksenia? really slow going into her jumps and kinda lost the whole program