Dance Free Skate
Universal Sports

Nov. 6
6 p.m. ET
Ladies Free Skate
Universal Sports

colleen o'neill

Medalist
I'm repeating myself on this thread. Skatebuzz will also be livestreaming practices beginning Thursday. No geoblocking is still their policy , I think.

jettasian

Match Penalty
Here's for Canadian broadcast, it's NOT on CBC, it will be on CTV. It's crazy that CTV get Skate Canada and National while CBC gets the rest. So no JP Kwong this week, regardless you like her or not.

tsn 28 ladies & pr short 2pm
tsn2 28 men & id short 7:30pm

tsn2 29 ladies 2pm
ctv 29 men & pair 7-9pm

tsn2 30 ladies 1:30am
tsn 30 ice dance 4pm

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
IN live streaming schedule
All times Eastern US

Friday, Oct. 28
2:05 p.m.: Ladies short program
3:45 p.m.: Pairs short program
7:30 p.m.: Men's short program
9:10 p.m.: Short dance
Saturday, Oct. 29
2:15 p.m.: Ladies free skate
4:15 p.m.: Pairs free skate
7:10 p.m.: Men's free skate
Sunday, Oct. 30
12:30 p.m.: Free dance

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
Just want to clarify...
I know Skatebuzz was streaming practices today.
Does this mean that they're gonna be streaming the whole competition live?
It's awesome how they don't geo-block AND I was able to download UStream to my iPod and watch it live!
I've always had to use a desktop/laptop and if they stream live using UStream, I'll be able to use my iPod to watch!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Unfortunately they won't be streaming the competition. There is a weird arrangement this season such that CTV, with TSN, will broadcast SC International and the Canadian Nationals while CBC will have the rest of skating competitions. Though CTV programs will be available on line after the broadcast, they won't be a complete coverage of the entire event like we get from live streaming.

It was actually very nice of CBC's Skatebuzz to bring us today's practices when they are not the one covering the competition. I approve of our tax dollars at work. :thumbsup:

I'm also disappointed in not having Kurt commentating on SC.

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
Unfortunately they won't be streaming the competition. There is a weird arrangement this season such that CTV, with TSN, will broadcast SC International and the Canadian Nationals while CBC will have the rest of skating competitions. Though CTV programs will be available on line after the broadcast, they won't be a complete coverage of the entire event like we get from live streaming.
SC.

Noooo! Well, there goes that. :(
I'm sure there'll be a Russian link or something. I hope so anyways.

Btw, do you know who the commentators were during the practices?

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I only have CTV, not TSN, so I'll probably only get a few highlights from each discipline. *sighs*

jettasian

Match Penalty
Remember, some events are on TSN2, such as tonight's Men/Ice Dance shorts and tomorrow's Ladies Long.

I hate a network that can't even broadcast an event in one station on its entirety but has to split not 2 but 3 stations, really?

colleen o'neill

Medalist
CBC doesn't control skatebuzz. It's Skate Canada's own ( for promotion / education purposes )..They made an arrangement with CBC re : practices and now they have one with CTV.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Why doesn't CTV let Skatebuzz stream the competitions?! :mad: :cry: I can't watch TV today so I need an internet stream. Where do the non N American fans plan to watch, 'cause I need to join them?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Why doesn't CTV let Skatebuzz stream the competitions?! :mad: :cry: I can't watch TV today so I need an internet stream. Where do the non N American fans plan to watch, 'cause I need to join them?

because it's a money thing. SPONSERS (aka the commercial breaks) need to be sure that their ads will not only be run but will be watched.