Thread: TV Coverage in Canada

Custom Title

TV Coverage in Canada

Hello all. I was just wondering about the TV coverage for tonight's dance and mens programs. Apparently TSN2 is showing them at 7:30. I'm in the York Region/Toronto area, and I can't for the life of me figure out what channel TSN2 is on. TSN is channel 26 here. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Is this going to be on CBC? (I can get that in Detroit.)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan04 View Post
    Hello all. I was just wondering about the TV coverage for tonight's dance and mens programs. Apparently TSN2 is showing them at 7:30. I'm in the York Region/Toronto area, and I can't for the life of me figure out what channel TSN2 is on. TSN is channel 26 here. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    If you are with Rogers, it is channel 407

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    Is this going to be on CBC? (I can get that in Detroit.)
    Unfortunately not

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by herios View Post
    If you are with Rogers, it is channel 407
    Thanks!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan04 View Post
    Thanks!
    Anytime. I think you meant channel 26 is CBC , not TSN? TSN is either 30 or 406

Spending too much time at the arena CdnSkateWatcher's Avatar
    TSN2 is channel 98 for us. TSN is 26. It varies from region to region ... go to www.rogers.com and the TV link to get the channel setup. But, you don't get TSN2 with the standard package - you have to have at least a standard def box ... or High Def.

Rinkside
    I just checked my local (Vancouver) CTV schedule and discovered that they are broadcasting delayed coverage (4pm for pairs and 7pm for men, pacific time). I'm so annoyed!! Why does CTV do this to us? And their on-line coverage is on the day after. I really miss the coverage on BOLD which is LIVE and extensive. I can't wait to get back to BOLD for other GP events.

If anyone knows of how to watch a live stream (for those of us without TSN in our cable package) on the west coast in Canada, please post. I would really appreciate it!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by purplegirl View Post
    I just checked my local (Vancouver) CTV schedule and discovered that they are broadcasting delayed coverage (4pm for pairs and 7pm for men, pacific time). I'm so annoyed!! Why does CTV do this to us? And their on-line coverage is on the day after. I really miss the coverage on BOLD which is LIVE and extensive. I can't wait to get back to BOLD for other GP events.

If anyone knows of how to watch a live stream (for those of us without TSN in our cable package) on the west coast in Canada, please post. I would really appreciate it!
    Try: http://www.parom.tv/sport2

And check Ladies long program thread first page for another link to eurosport.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Art&Sport View Post
    Try: http://www.parom.tv/sport2

And check Ladies long program thread first page for another link to eurosport.
    oh, thank you so much. and i love the British Eurosport guys. CTV can shove it!