TV Coverage in Canada | Golden Skate

TV Coverage in Canada

skatingfan04

Final Flight
Hello all. I was just wondering about the TV coverage for tonight's dance and mens programs. Apparently TSN2 is showing them at 7:30. I'm in the York Region/Toronto area, and I can't for the life of me figure out what channel TSN2 is on. TSN is channel 26 here. Any suggestions? Thanks!

herios

Medalist
Hello all. I was just wondering about the TV coverage for tonight's dance and mens programs. Apparently TSN2 is showing them at 7:30. I'm in the York Region/Toronto area, and I can't for the life of me figure out what channel TSN2 is on. TSN is channel 26 here. Any suggestions? Thanks!

If you are with Rogers, it is channel 407

CdnSkateWatcher

On the Ice
TSN2 is channel 98 for us. TSN is 26. It varies from region to region ... go to www.rogers.com and the TV link to get the channel setup. But, you don't get TSN2 with the standard package - you have to have at least a standard def box ... or High Def.

purplegirl

Rinkside
I just checked my local (Vancouver) CTV schedule and discovered that they are broadcasting delayed coverage (4pm for pairs and 7pm for men, pacific time). I'm so annoyed!! Why does CTV do this to us? And their on-line coverage is on the day after. I really miss the coverage on BOLD which is LIVE and extensive. I can't wait to get back to BOLD for other GP events.

If anyone knows of how to watch a live stream (for those of us without TSN in our cable package) on the west coast in Canada, please post. I would really appreciate it!

Art&Sport

Medalist
I just checked my local (Vancouver) CTV schedule and discovered that they are broadcasting delayed coverage (4pm for pairs and 7pm for men, pacific time). I'm so annoyed!! Why does CTV do this to us? And their on-line coverage is on the day after. I really miss the coverage on BOLD which is LIVE and extensive. I can't wait to get back to BOLD for other GP events.

If anyone knows of how to watch a live stream (for those of us without TSN in our cable package) on the west coast in Canada, please post. I would really appreciate it!

Try: http://www.parom.tv/sport2

And check Ladies long program thread first page for another link to eurosport.