Men's Long Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Men's Long Program

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Loved what I saw. Can't wait to see the whole thing. This is really by far the greatest LP of Chan's career, and I can't wait to see it improve.

Art&Sport

Medalist
Patrick Chan (CAN)

Music: Adagio from Concierto de Aranjuez by Joaquin Rodriguez

Weird pants...

4T - hard fall
4T+3T
3A
CiSt
FCCoSp
Fall on entrance to...
3Lz - stepout
3Lo
3F - hangs on to landing
CSSp
3Lz+2T - a bit scratchy on 3Lz
2A
ChSt
CCoSp

Will this be enough for gold (probably)

Shouldn't be, but we all know the judges ...

Big surprise on Chan's marks, NO! Stop apologizing Pchid.

Art&Sport

Medalist
well there you have it Chan wins... Dai is just off his game :no:

Yeah well, you might be "off your game," too if you knew the game was already over, eh?

And, oh but, please let's not forget the competitor from Spain has yet to skate. Oh well, let's hope he's "seasoned" enough.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Daisuke Takahashi (JPN)

Music: Blues for Klook by Eddy Louis

4F<< - twofooted
3A - forward on landing
3S - hand down
CCSp
CiSt
FSSp
3A - stepout/fall
3F+3T - 3T was UR, perhaps DG
3Lo
3Lz+2T
3F
ChSt
CCoSp

Costly mistakes... this will not beat Chan.

Medusa

Record Breaker
hes a seasoned competitor, there's no reason that should rattle him at this point in his career.
He has also been always a little incosistent. But this is an incredible program, I barely care about the mistakes or the placement. Beautiful choreography.

Apart from the footwork, this program does nothing for me. It's too slow and there's not much of a mood. Plus he's not on. Darn it.

Way too much cheek stroking... even if that is a required element in men's skating.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Yeah well, you might be "off your game," too if you knew the game was already over, eh?

And, oh but, please let's not forget the competitor from Spain has yet to skate. Oh well, let's hope he's "seasoned" enough.

you can come up with any number of excuses, but he's off his game, period. And if he's given up before he's taken the ice then I'd be incredibly disappointed. that does not make a champion. thankfully I just don't but that as his reasoning...