4 Adelina SOTNIKOVA RUS
    5 Christina GAO USA

Warm-Up Group 2
    6 Valentina MARCHEI ITA
    7 Ksenia MAKAROVA RUS
    8 Kanako MURAKAMI JPN
    9 Mirai NAGASU USA
    10 Carolina KOSTNER ITA

Someone on Practice Report thread mentioned that Mirai's skates heel had cracked.
    Last edited by CARA; 11-04-2011 at 01:06 AM.

Custom Title
    Is the ladies SP being broadcasted anywhere?

Custom Title
    Ladies short is after Ice Dance programs. You might want to check the Short Dance thread to see if someone found it. Good luck!

Custom Title
    http://twitter.com/#!/mirai_nagasu
    The heel of my skate cracked...fml. (−_−;)

Custom Title
    I'll be doing a live play by play over at http://icemusings.blogspot.com/2011/...t-program.html. I'm excited to see Sotnikova's debut!

Custom Title
    Goooo Adelina, she's not the second coming of Oksana Baiul, but what I have seen so far of her on youtube this past year has been great!

She's got the technique, jumps, height, et al (per usual for the Russians), and she's creative ~ loved her new version of "Bolero". At first I didn't, but upon second showing I said "yes"!

Still, I hope she grows as a performer. So sad about this, never understood why the Russian ladies weren't good when it came to choreography, interpretation, et al. After all they come from the land of the Czars, culture, history, ballet, the arts.

Here's hoping Adelina wins her senior debut, just as Elizaveta did!

Here is the link to my LIVE commentary for anybody who'd like to follow along http://backstagebarbie.blogspot.com/...kating_04.html It will certainly be age vs. experience as Kostner, Sotnikova, Nagasu, Murakami, and Gao battle for medals!

Custom Title
    The warmup group is on the ice and includes Sotnikova and Christina Gao in their GP debuts!

Custom Title
    Just like last year the Chinese feed leaves a lot to be desired, as well as their audio. Still, I'm grateful for anything, and do appreciate IN, though I do find them North American centric.

Adelina totally dominates practice, as it should be, she reminds me of a young colt.

Btw one of the Chinese girls looks just like Madison Chock, but I'm not surprised seeing as Madison is half Chinese.

Warmup almost over. Will wait until Adelina skates...

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Well USFS is way close to IN-AFAIR, they contracted with major league baseball to create IN. USFS doesn't even do their own skater bios any more; they're just on IN. Not surprising they'd be US centric.

Custom Title
    Wow, COC is honestly packed to the rafters, what a great turnout for the ladies!

I really enjoyed this lovely routine by Zhang, only fault the hand down on a triple, but the 3/3 was lovely to see.

If they keep going like this I see China being a super power in ladies as well.

Custom Title
    No streams?

Custom Title
    I'm nervous for Adelina. It's hard for me watch her looking so scared like that. In the warm up she was taking big gulps of air and looked pale. I hope everything goes well for her, the pressure must be enormous for a 15 year old

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiem View Post
    No streams?
    http://www.hahasport.com/v-2/12/48/v-324811.html

Custom Title
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast