Ladies Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short Program

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Yay Kanako! 3F-3T, 3L, 2A. Good job! She looks exhausted? Why is she so upset?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Murakami had a solid effort, other than the slight bobble on the fw everything pretty good, though aesthetically I don't like the bulky line of her legs on *anyone*!

Still, the 3F/3T was good, the 3R maybe a tad UR?, and the 2A solid.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Ahh, that 3L wasn't perfect. She's second under Adelina. She seems disappointed.

The door is open for Mirai. I hope she goes through it.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Much better effort this time from Mirai, though I still feel she's not into her program at all.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Now this is what a World Champion should look like ~ should easily go into 1st!!!!

Other than the nervous bobble at the beginning (reminiscent of Adelina's when she stepped out onto the ice) everything else perfect!

3 turns into 3R (now this is how it should be done Ksenia), and then the 3F/2T, nice solid 2A, excellent spins, et al.

Still, don't like the music, costume, et al. Mirai should be skating Rachael's FIREBIRD!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Much better effort this time from Mirai, though I still feel she's not into her program at all.

Yeah, I agree with you. But yes, at least it was clean.

60.96. Good score and into first...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Too bad about the hand down on the 3L, but I really love Carolina's SP this year. She was also way faster than Mirai and had better transitions, so we'll see how that scores.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Carolina gave is away with the fall on the 3-turns-into 3R jump.

Still, should be close.

ps: I don't like her pretty pretty music this year either, bleh. :p

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Caro: 3T-3T, 3L(2 hands down), 2A. Surprised to see british guys wondering if she can go intro second place. Come on!! Mirai will lead, but I don't see Caro lower than second
Her music pretty? Wow. I found it to be sharp and interesting

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Carolina has the best ladies' SP this season; too bad about the mistake. No, Eurosport, I'm not scratching my head about her PCS!

Nadine, Carolina's Shostakovitch trio is your idea of pretty pretty music? :scratch: It's fabulous and certainly not standard tinkly music like many ladies use.

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Was close, and Carolina wins the SP by a smidgen. Still, don't like her programs this year, nor her safe skating.

Ladies is a zzzzz sport. Mens dominates, as it should. ;)

gold12345

Medalist
Mirai is better off in 2nd, but does she deserve to be there? Not really. Kostner's SP is quite nice, but come on.