Mens SP | Golden Skate

Mens SP

Nadine

Record Breaker
Time to get the party started! :)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEVIN REYNOLDS!!!!!!!!!!

AND ABBOTT & DORNBUSH!!!! ;)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol, here they come. :D

I thought something was wrong with my brand new computer, then I refreshed the screen and tada all is working. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Was that the 2006 Ladies Olympic Champion in the audience? Shizuka Arawkawa? Sure looked like her. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Not really paying attention to the first skater, but I just wanted to point out that I am disgusted with the overhead *sky* shots. I want to see the jumps up close & personal, not from overhead. :p

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMG, was that a quad a the beginning?!? He made it look sooo easy, as well as the 3L and the 3A.

I remember him beautifully at Skate America last year with his yellow shirt and black pants, his stature, posture, et al. Hard not to because he's something special imho.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Love that Nan, did the Angry Birds thing with the stuffed animals.
Good program and good score for Nan -- just shy of his personal best.

LaLola

On the Ice
Wow, very good for Nan Song! His jumps looked effortless.

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Can't really get into Richard Dornbrush (him & his skating remind me too much of Timothy Goebel), but feel sorry for him with the fall on the opening quad, then hands down on the 3A.

But his broken leg super fast spin is akin to Keegan Messing's - both GORGEOUS & FAST!!! :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Sad for Dornbush, but he has the highest PCS so far -- rightfully so.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Alright Kevin, love this new SP!!!!! :) :) :)

Funky, jazzy upbeat, I was clapping along and tapping my fingers and toes as I watched ~ what a natural dancer Kev in ~ and his fans were the loudest, as it should be... :)^)

Except for the 3A, what a routine, I just LOVE his skating. And when he's on he's out of this world.

Ah, and he gets a downgrade, and comes in 3rd thus far.

Chin up, Kev, there's still the FS! :)

evangeline

Record Breaker
LOL, Nobunari Oda's shirt looks like one of my misguided attempts at "art" when I was in primary school.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Kevin got a DG somewhere (liked the Kevin DG hand gestures) too bad. Why does he have higher PCS and Dornbush?

But lookie here, the Chinese men are in 1 and 2. Good job!