Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Woo-Hoo! GS Reaches 950 Members!

rgirl181

Woo-Hoo! GS Reaches 950 Members!

950 GS members as of today! Wah-hoo! Only 50 more and we hit 1000! So Paula, who was the 950th member? Can we have a prize for the 1000th member? A special GS commemorative wallpaper by Fetal? A week as guest moderator? A free subscription to the GS Newsletter? Oh wait, the GS Newsletter is free. Well, maybe others can think of something. Welcome member 950, whoever you are!:D
    Rgirl

sk8ing lady2001

Re: Woo-Hoo! GS Reaches 950 Members!

Way to go! :D

Show 42

Congrats Golden Skate.....we should have some sort of celebration when we hit 1,000.......42

Piel

A party at Rgals...she has the great weather.

Piel

Bleuchick

Oh Piel - how are you.

Bleuchick

and congrat to a forum that grew.

RED DOG45

That 950th member would be me...

(Yeah, I know you are thinking, Yeah right, Red Dog, but it's true )

Let's have a 1000-member party when we get there!

Joesitz

They said it couldn't be done, couldn't be done.

<span style="color:red;font-family:But it was!! od Will be!!!;font-size:medium;">But it was!! or will be!!!</span> Joe

dlksk8fan

Just think if all 950 members posted at the same time or entered the chat room at the same time

I second the party at rgals. Any reason to get down to San Diego, CA.

rgirl181

And we can rent D-Land for the night--all to ourselves, of course--AND do a tour of all the skating rinks in SoCal where top skaters practice. I'm sure a number of GSers know the hot rinks. Maybe we could get Michelle to host a GS skating party:D Actually, forget D-Land, let's just do the rinks and tour skaters' SoCal homes
    Rgirl

PS Congratulations, Red Dog! But you've been around a while? Ah, I see from you profile you were an ezboard global user. So did you become a GS member just recently? What made you decide to make the commitment, tie the knot, take the plunge?:lol:

Dee4707

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Ah, I see from you profile you were an ezboard global user. So did you become a GS member just recently? What made you decide to make the commitment, tie the knot, take the plunge?[/quote]
    Pardon my ignorance, what is the difference?

Dee

Piel

Chick,

Feeling much better, thanks for asking.

If we can't party at Rgal's do you think that Mathman could get us in at Michelle's place? Rgirl, be nice and remember to mention the exquisitely held fingers...that should do it!

Piel

rgirl181

Re: Global vs Local

Hi Dee,
    On Ezboard, you can be a "global" member, which means you have access to any Ezboard forum. You can also be a "local" member; that is, you can sign up to be a member of a specific forum, such as GS, MKF, Kulik's Krew, etc. You can be one or the other or both. And it's not an ignorant question. The set-up is rather confusing.
    Rgirl

rgirl181

Piel,
    :rollin: You know me too well! You know I'd go in there and if that picture with Michelle doing her spiral was up I'd say something obnoxious like, "Eww! Why does she have her fingers splayed out like a frog?! When Nicole Bobek does her spiral, her fingers are much nicer.":evil:

No, I'd be nice. I wouldn't mention a thing about how the music for Michelle's new SP has been used before by Oksana Baiul for "Arabian" and Grishuk and Platov BTW, I finally got my RealPlayer working and got to see the downloaded version of Michelle doing her "The Feeling Begins" SP in Hong Kong.

And what did I think?

Well... BTW, I finally got my RealPlayer working and got to see the downloaded version of Michelle doing her "The Feeling Begins" SP in Hong Kong.

Seriously, I'd have to see it on TV to make a proper assessment. Besides, I would think she/the choreographer have refined it since then
    Rgirl

tharrtell

I vote for skipping D-land - definitely not the happiest place on earth - part of the evil empire :evil:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast