Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pairs Short Program Nov 11 2:45 AM EST on IN

Custom Title
    I liked Castelli and Shnapir quite a bit. They have pretty nice lines and interesting choreo. I know they had a bad mistake on the sbs 3T, but I thought the score was too low. Then again, it's hard to know for sure without looking at protocols.

Overall, everyone in the first group seemed a little off.

Custom Title
    C/S have a really interesting looking SP. A bit rough around the edges, but overall, I feel there were more work to put the program together than the first 5 teams.

Custom Title
    Eh, I didn't really like this ITA pair, not much spark between them imho, and he was unsteady on his feet during the pair lift, and she had a weak position going into the death spiral at the end. jmho.

Gonna be close between them and D&C though...

Custom Title
    Anyone else on IN and now frozen?

Custom Title
    T/T look gorgeous. Lovely program. Girl T gotta learn how to land the solo jump!

Custom Title
    My gosh, was it my computer, or were they skating in slow motion?! Seriously, I'm not being facetious, this has to be the slooooowest pair I've ever seen skate, period.

Cute, but so sllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooowwww wwwwwwwwwwwww.....

Custom Title
    I am on haha and it is frozen.

Custom Title
    Yep, I'm on IM, and my screen froze out a few times (not during the performance thank goodness), I just refreshed and tada it worked!

Custom Title
    Yuck, would have never put them in 1st place.

Custom Title
    The British commentators would have put them in 1st place. They said so. . I would give them about 3-4 more points than what they currently have.

Custom Title
    Yuko fell on the triple toe. First time I've seen her fell on the triple toe.
    Then stepped out on the throw loop. Oy. They're just skating for silver at the NHK this year.

Custom Title
    i also got it, but at the end of k/s

Custom Title
    I think IN is having techical issues. :( Now I'm thinking the slowness is due to them, not the last two pairs that skated, my apologies.

Anyhow, I like this RUS pair, but soooo wish a Russian pair would come along like G&G and even Elena & Anton (but without Elena's dead pan face).

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FlattFan View Post
    Yuko fell on the triple toe. First time I've seen her fell on the triple toe.
    Then stepped out on the throw loop. Oy. They're just skating for silver at the NHK this year.
    Yes, many mistakes for them:(
    Now, will S/S go for the 3A? I'm so excited!!1

Custom Title
    Haven't really enjoyed pairs in a long long long long time now. :(

I think the last time I really got into international pairs was when Stephan Bernadis skated with his phenomenal wife.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast