Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 317

Thread: Men's Free Program, Sat. Nov. 12 at 10:55 pm EST

  1. #1
    Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,880

    Men's Free Program, Sat. Nov. 12 at 10:55 pm EST

    Sorry again! I misread the schedule. Anyway, here's a thread for a comp at a nice hour for W. Coast and night owls on E. Coast, in US anyway.
    Last edited by Spun Silver; 11-11-2011 at 01:09 PM.

  2. #2
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    64
    Hello Spun Silver

    The men's short programme was great today and I would love to see the free programme tomorrow. Do you know by any chance how to watch it on the internet? Eurosport is not going to broadcast it.

    Thank you.

    Gudrun.

  3. #3
    leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,579
    thank you for the time schedule

  4. #4
    Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,880
    Gudrun, I was hoping someone who watches from Europe would post. I watch on a US-only paid site. Stay tuned - usually people post streams right after the events starts, as soon as they find them. Or you can look at the SP thread to see some of the streams.

  5. #5
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    64
    Hello Spun Silver

    Thank you for your reply! I will just wait and see then. I'm pretty excited since I'm a huge Daisuke Takahashi fan :-)

    Cheers
    Gudrun.

  6. #6
    Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,880
    You're in the right place, then!!! : )

  7. #7
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    558
    Add me to the Dai rooting section *swoon*

  8. #8
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    1,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Gudrun View Post
    Hello Spun Silver

    The men's short programme was great today and I would love to see the free programme tomorrow. Do you know by any chance how to watch it on the internet? Eurosport is not going to broadcast it.

    Thank you.

    Gudrun.
    Hallo Gudrun, are you talking about the german Eurosport? Because the russian I hope will transmit it. We usually are provided a link by them, if they are awake and watch it

  9. #9
    Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,779
    Dai is the guy .. Gudrun here's that wonderful Person Nikaquest's YouTube channel He/she has been uploading very soon after each performance . So if no stream comes our way , that's what I'm going to try...

    http://www.youtube.com/user/NikaQuest

  10. #10
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    1,799
    Quote Originally Posted by colleen o'neill View Post
    Dai is the guy .. Gudrun here's that wonderful Person Nikaquest's YouTube channel He/she has been uploading very soon after each performance . So if no stream comes our way , that's what I'm going to try...

    http://www.youtube.com/user/NikaQuest
    I am hoping for a Dai-Taka one two punch tonight, as I want to see them both at the GPF

  11. #11
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    558
    I hear music they must be getting ready to start

  12. #12
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by herios View Post
    I am hoping for a Dai-Taka one two punch tonight, as I want to see them both at the GPF
    Whoever gets 2nd is not necessarily in the final because their first medal was only a bronze.

  13. #13
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    64
    Yes, I am talking about the German Eurosport. The Russian channel 2 is closed right now ... I hope there is still a chance to watch ... *sighs

  14. #14
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    64
    Thank you herios, I know! But still, it's not the same, is it?

  15. #15
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    1,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Nena View Post
    Whoever gets 2nd is not necessarily in the final because their first medal was only a bronze.
    I know that, but in order to have a chance, for each of them, better be 2nd, than any lower.

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •