Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 211

Thread: Men's Short Program, Sat. Nov. 12 at 2:30 am

  1. #1
    Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,880

    Men's Short Program, Sat. Nov. 12 at 2:30 am EST

    (Kinda backing into this one.)
    Warm-Up Group 1
    1 Armin MAHBANOOZADEH USA
    2 Konstantin MENSHOV RUS
    3 Ross MINER USA
    4 Tatsuki MACHIDA JPN
    Warm-Up Group 2
    5 Brandon MROZ USA
    6 Tomas VERNER CZE
    7 Samuel CONTESTI ITA
    8 Takahiko KOZUKA JPN
    9 Daisuke TAKAHASHI JPN
    Last edited by Spun Silver; 11-11-2011 at 02:14 PM.

  2. #2
    leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,579
    what time zone is 2.30 am so that i calculate mine?

  3. #3
    Off the ice Buttercup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Left field
    Posts
    3,426
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    what time zone is 2.30 am so that i calculate mine?
    It's 6 hours behind CET.

    I've remarked on this before, and I'll do it again: I don't see why the event times are given in EST on the threads here. Many GS posters are not on the east coast, and it seems more appropriate to use the local time (16:35, in this case) or at least to mention both.

  4. #4
    Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,880
    Sorry, I added EST to the title. I took the times from IN, which gave them in EST. Feel free to add the times in other zones.

  5. #5
    and... World Peace! Tonichelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Kenai, AK
    Posts
    18,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    It's 6 hours behind CET.

    I've remarked on this before, and I'll do it again: I don't see why the event times are given in EST on the threads here. Many GS posters are not on the east coast, and it seems more appropriate to use the local time (16:35, in this case) or at least to mention both.
    I guess it's because we use whatever source we have. I have to do my math to get the right timezone by EST, have no clue about timezones that are further out.

  6. #6
    I'll be doing LIVE play-by-play of the event for anybody who doesn't have a video feed [url]http://backstagebarbie.blogspot.com/2011/11/2011-isu-grand-prix-of-figure-skating_7608.html[/url]

  7. #7
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    91
    Is there a live feed being shown in Canada? I'm up for now...

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by thumbyskates View Post
    Is there a live feed being shown in Canada? I'm up for now...
    [url]http://nowwatchtvlive.com/2011/07/online-british-eurosport-2-hd-channel-watch-eurosport-2-stream/[/url]
    [url]http://www.hahasport.com/v-2/12/76/v-327682.html[/url]

  9. #9
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    4,221
    Lol, I almost forgot this starts in approximately 9 minutes, I'm having too much fun reading the other threads and laughing my head off I almost forgot about the men's! :rotfl:

    Oops, how could I, mens is my favorite discipline after all.

  10. #10
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by skateflower View Post
    [url]http://nowwatchtvlive.com/2011/07/online-british-eurosport-2-hd-channel-watch-eurosport-2-stream/[/url]
    [url]http://www.hahasport.com/v-2/12/76/v-327682.html[/url]
    |

    Thank you thank you!!!!

  11. #11
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    63
    Just confirming that this one is working [url]http://www.hahasport.com/v-2/12/76/v-327682.html[/url]

  12. #12
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    4,221
    Wow, my first glimpse of Menshov, he looks very very handsome. Love the tux, taking a cue from Gashinski no doubt, now I only need to see Zhenya in one as well.

  13. #13
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Wow, my first glimpse of Menshov, he looks very very handsome. Love the tux, taking a cue from Gashinski no doubt, now I only need to see Zhenya in one as well.
    Wait 'til you see what's IN the tuxedo suit..if the costume is the same as at Nebelhorn..

  14. #14
    More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,822
    Armin Mahbanoozadeh (USA)

    Music: Kashmir by Led Zeppelin

    3F+3T
    3A - stepout
    CCSp
    3Lz
    FSSp
    SlSt
    CCoSp

    Okay jumps, solid spins, but he still skates bit juniorish...

  15. #15
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    4,221
    BRAVO, Armin is so very musical I honestly got lost in that phenomenal program to Led Zeppelin (nobody goes wrong with Led)!

    And I loved how he hit the 3A right on the beat of the music (too bad about the stepout though).

    I recall his perfectly last year at SA, though unfortunately I was suffering from the flu at the time and had to step out in order to vomit, but when I came back the whole audience was standing and cheering his phenomenal breakthrough FS performance!

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •